KL Cutting Device
- The test specimen is mounted to the top plate at a pressure of (9+/-0,2) kPa and the test machine is switched off.
- When the test starts, the samples are tested according to the wear resistance (number of cycles).
- Reports are prepared according to the changes in the samples.
KL Heat Test Device
- The sample is placed above the calorimeter with the outer surface facing up.
- The heat stabilizer between the heating cylinder and the calorimeter is removed and the heating cylinder is brought into contact with the sample.
- The sample is contacted during the threshold period and the changes are observed and a report is prepared.
KL Combustion Test Device
- The burner is placed under the glove in the same plane as the vertical line or the middle finger and perpendicular to the glove surface.
- The distance between the burner tip and the lower edge of the glove or middle finger is set to 20mm +/- 2 mm.
- The gloves are tested for 3 seconds and 15 seconds for each ignition period.
- Inspect the seams of the product for ignition and report is prepared.